- Master in Business Law with strong academic background;
- 3 to 5 years legal practice as qualified lawyer or as an in-house legal counsel in the field of corporate, finance or investment funds in Luxembourg;
- Solid drafting skills and proven technical understanding of Luxembourg corporate law;
- Excellent French and English (spoken and written);
- Detail orientated, flexible, with initiative and ability to work on a broad variety of legal matters concurrently under deadline pressures; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive, team-oriented attitude, professional.
Due to the confidential nature of information received by the employee as well as the need for confidentiality within the framework of the business conducted by the Company, it is of utmost importance that the Company can have full trust and place entire confidence it its employees. Accordingly, the Company requires the employee to produce a clean criminal record extract in line with the applicable laws and regulations as a condition precedent employment.