Colony NorthStar, Inc. (Colony NorthStar, NYSE: CLNS) is a global diversified equity REIT with an embedded investment management platform with approximately $43 billion in assets under management. Operating in 18 offices with 500 employees worldwide, CLNS also owns and manages more than 40 million square feet of real estate in the light industrial space ("Colony Industrial"); Colony Industrial is prominent in 17 major domestic markets and is rapidly growing! To support this growth, the team is seeking an Analyst to join the Dallas office.
You can learn more about Colony Industrial here.
We are seeking a financial analyst to join our Colony Industrial team in Dallas, TX. The incumbent will work directly for the CFO and portfolio Controller supporting senior management. This position will assist in managing corporate operations including operating corporate model, executing debt vapital markets transactions, and overseeing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, property dispositions and financing activities.
- Maintain and update corporate model, quarterly schedules and investor presentations
- Prepare financial reporting packages for senior management on a quarterly and annual basis
- Analyze specific financial and operational projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Analyze the financial performance of individual assets and the portfolio
- Maintain and develop models to evaluate deviations of asset and portfolio performance from budget
- Ongoing modeling of fund level sources and uses of cash
- Review and maintain individual asset valuations
- Support financings and refinancings across the portfolio
- Financial modeling and preparation of Investment Committee packages of potential asset dispositions
- Perform special ad-hoc projects, analysis and reporting on a frequent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, Accounting or other related field required
- 1-3 years of experience at a leading investment bank, private equity firm, public accounting firm, or working in real estate
- Experience with financial modeling with an understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI, DSCR, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, and present value is a plus
- Strong proficiency building and auditing models in Excel (Argus experience a plus)
- Candidate should possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to manage and multitask various ad-hoc projects
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with senior level management within various groups of the company
- Candidate must be trustworthy and treat all information with a high level of confidentiality and possess a proven strong work ethic.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed