Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or other related field required
- 5 plus years relevant experience preferred.
- Experience in financial modeling with an understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI returns, DSCR, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, and present value.
- Extensive experience with ARGUS, Microsoft Excel & excellent financial modeling skills
- Excellent research skills and aptitude to understand the dynamics of various locations, submarkets, economic conditions and financial markets.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with real estate brokers, property managers, property accountants, attorneys, tenants and senior managers within various groups of the company or tenant’s organization.
- Strong negotiation skills to be used during new and renewal leases as well as lease administration.
- Team player and skills needed to work with individuals at all levels and disciplines.
- High attention to detail and ability to keep workload moving while traveling to markets.
- Ability to travel as required by the position.