Candidate should have a minimum of ten years’ experience in the seniors housing field, with a focus on capital planning, development, or construction being highly desirable.
- Proficient in project management, including review of construction contracts, GC selection, draw requests, and change orders.
- Able to quickly develop strong working relationships both internally with senior management and externally with third part asset managers, operating companies, and key vendors.
- Strong financial acumen, ability to develop detailed financial and operational models in Excel
- Strong grasp of accounting concepts, particularly as it pertains to industry standard REIT metrics
- Adept at underwriting potential ROI projects and crafting a compelling Investment Committee presentation to achieve approval.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.